Farm Stay U.S. is run by farmers like you who host farm stays in addition to their regular agricultural operations. As such, we are always looking for and creating resources materials that will help our members run their farm businesses in a better, safer, more productive fashion. Following is a growing list of resources available to members of Farm Stay USA.
Members Only Resources and Publications
- The Comprehensive Farm Stay Business Guide
- Farm Stay 101: The Basics
- Farm Stay Feasibility Worksheet: Hobby or Business?
- Marketing Your Farm Using the Internet
- Insurance Coverage
- Legal and Liability Considerations
- Financial Considerations
- Hospitality (aka Customer Service)
- Reservations: How to Guide
- Food on the Farm
- Your Business Checklist
- Online Resources for the Business of Farming