Farm Stay U.S. is run by farmers like you who host farm stays in addition to their regular agricultural operations. As such, we are always looking for and creating resources materials that will help our members run their farm businesses in a better, safer, more productive fashion. Following is a growing list of resources available to members of Farm Stay USA.
Not a member? Join Now!
To view these pages, you must be a registered and logged-in user of our website, but you do not need to be a dues-paying member of the Association if you aren’t ready to list a farm stay. Register here to get started. (Just fill in the fields with a red asterisk on each tab, then hit “Submit” at the end.)
Members Only Resources and Publications
- Members-Only Discounts and Offers
- The Comprehensive Farm Stay Business Guide
- Farm Stay 101: The Basics
- Farm Stay Feasibility Worksheet: Hobby or Business?
- Marketing Your Farm Using the Internet
- Insurance Coverage
- Legal and Liability Considerations
- Financial Considerations
- Hospitality (aka Customer Service)
- Reservations: How to Guide
- Food on the Farm
- Your Business Checklist
- Online Resources for the Business of Farming
- Farm Stay Best Practices Webinar Series