This month, Farm Stay U.S. is proud to feature Splendor Farms Bed & Breakfast, a B&B, trail-riding facility, and licensed Dachshund kennel in Bush, Louisiana, one hour outside of New Orleans. We recently interviewed owner Kelly McKinney and are excited to share her story. For more details and to plan a stay, check out the Farm Stay USA Splendor Farms listing.
1. Could you tell us about the history of your farm?
2. Could you tell us about your animals?
3. Why did you choose to breed and raise dachshunds?
4. Do you have a favorite vegetable or fruit, either to grow or to eat?
5. What is the setting of your farm like?
6. What do most of your guests do during their stay?
7. Your B&B includes three guest bedrooms – “The Queens’ Suite,” “La Louisiane,” and “Ponderosa.” You also offer a furnished guest apartment with six bunk beds. Could you tell us about the décor and your decorating philosophy?
8. Anything more you’d like to add?